- You are able to read, write, and speak English.
- You are a U.S. citizen.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have a valid social security number.
- You take a written test of basic skills.
- You have a valid driver's license.
- You pass a background check.
- You are a legal permanent resident, or non-citizen with an appropriate work visa, and you possess a bilingual skill for which there are no available qualified U.S. citizens.
- You commit to four days of training. You will be paid for training days. Training can be held either during daytime hours or during evening and weekend hours.
If you are a male applicant born after 12/31/59, you must confirm that you are registered with the Selective Service System. For more information, please visit the Selective Service System's Web site at : http://www.sss.gov.
Participate in a Testing Session to be considered for employment.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
10:00 AM & 12:30 PM
Clifton Community Building
330 East 4th Ave.
For more information, log on to www.2010censusjobs.gov or call the library at 815-694-2800. The library has free practice tests available. Come by and pick one up today!